About this Video:
The accelerated brand of mindless human conflict is troubling. As human anxiety accelerates, our armor thickens and our weapons sharpen.
Are we falling apart? No. We’re watching a logical development unfold. The ancient search for negative information has awakened. It’s here to protect us from what no longer exists. Its mechanism is simple.
- Evolving humans lived in a harsher reality. Our ancestors searched for negative information to survive.
- The bearer of bad news had value in plotting survival strategies, but the ancient enemies we once fought are long dead.
The brilliant disguises of negative information are many:
- Gossip is negative information gone rogue.
- Nit-picking is negative information gone rogue.
- “Us v. Them” is an illusion. There is no them. It’s just us, all of us lost in the same woods.
Are these the behaviors of a sustainable species? We can alter what we now understand.